Nerdist Presents “Thor 3: Ragnarok” - 1987 Trailer (The 80s-flavor makes everything awesome)


”Nerdist Presents brings you the answer to a question you always needed to ask - What if Thor: Ragnarok was actually made in the 1980S?” … Look, EVERYTHING looks awesome when does thru the retrolicious-mill of the 80s’ kitschy=style, and I LOVE IT! #Fact

But NO, I don’t want to see the actual “Thor: Ragnarok” as an “80s movie” … I have memories of “Masters of the Universe” film (with Dolph Lundgren) and even “Flash Gordon” for those space-adventure operas flavoured here, thank goodness! LOL

I’ll leave this post with an IG-snap of the “live-sized” statues of Gladiator Hulk and Thor - seen at the entrance of the recent weekend’s Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Con 2017 (Sept 9-10), seen behind my buddy Andrew and I :)


[ READ: Experiencing "My First STGCC" ]

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER