flashback80s @ muxtape

UPDATED: DECEMBER 13, 2008

MUXTAPE is officially DEAD. R.I.P'd since before September actually ... sorry I've been away that long :p



And so I've finally decided to create a dedicated MUXTAPE for this blog, rather than depend on my primary TOYSREVIL.MUXTAPE.COM (which also happens to have 80's-themed songs for this week only :p) - so do feel free to log unto http://flashback80s.muxtape.com for your 80's-fix and also feel free to list or point to your own 8-0's-themed muxtape in this post's comments - thanks for sharing!

SONGLIST:
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking
Fine Young Cannibals - Johnny Come Home
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)
Simply Red - Money's Too Tight (To Mention)
Roxy Music - More Than This
Scritti Politti - The Word Girl
Sade - Your Love Is King
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer

.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for putting up that mix, I've been on a 80's kick lately. Peace

The Honest Ape
www.bigbadmedium.com
Hi,

I came across your blog while looking for a song, i'm not sure if you have the mp3 version of it, but if you do can i buy it from you as i'm trying to get a copy of it and i can't seem to find it anywhere. it's by Tokyo Square, titled Within you'll remain. You can reach me at samcass36@gmail.com Thanks!
PP-TRE-BANNER