Of Twin Peaks & Falling

#throwbackthursday - #TwinPeaks was one of those instrumental viewings of my youth which set a worldview within me, admitting now I've oft tried to replicate the Red Room in TV and films whenever I could thei the years haha ... Thinking back, I've always opined that the DVD boxed set was "too expensive", when in reality I'd pay willingly for a single Michael Lau "urban vinyl" ... Will HAVE to get the boxed set one day and binge watch it again! #FIREwalkwithme! Muahahahaha ... As well I am such a sucker for old VHS tapes. The logic being I could just keep the case and dump the cassette within, becoz I can't "play" and watch the contents without a VHS player, right? But that would mean the package would be "incomplete" right? LOL #excusestohoard

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER