FLASHING BACK TO FLASHBACK80s

Wow. My last post here was in "2019", and I've since abandoned this blog into the wwwild, but was reminded of FLASHBACK80s when a round of blog-deletion was enacted by Blogger, and I went through a quick state of "self-reflection", asking myself WHICH BLOG WOULD I SEEK A REVIEW, to have them "undeleted"...

One of the primary reasons for stopping my rambling-shares on THIS blog, was finding out multiple music video and documentary embeds had been deleted (through the years), and in a roundabout way, as if my "memories were being deleted" AGAIN, even if I was reminiscing about them! Which frankly defeated the purposes of my reminiscing in the very place. Having literally lived thru the 80s, and now being told "not to", was something I perhaps took too seriously (*As far as I was concerned, this was "serious" to me).



Since then I have spent more time on my dedicated MUSIC hobby-blog at tunes-talk.blogspot.com, and have been sharing music from the 80s - including content reposted from HERE, and quite frankly continue to be having a BLAST!

I started writing this post without a clear focus on whether or not I'd have decided to CONTINUE authoring this blog? Or mirror music-posts from TUNESTALK? And frankly I might be doing a bit of both, but as I styped, I hgave not decided yet ... WHY? Because I am whoilly unsure how many folks cares enough if anything'll happen otherwise LOL



It's one thing when I have embraced blogging into the vaccum of the www (as liberating as it had been through the years, I will not lie), but so too after a bit, it might feel a tad bonkers, as if I am "talking to mysef" (as I am doing right this instant ~ d'oh), with zero-to-hardly-any-tangible engagement, besides the blog's hit count (non-existent-to-dismal), and retweets of #TUNESTALKSG! I am none too disillusioned about my own lack of wordsmithing skills, and of my niche recollections of the 80s, but...

THAT said, I have just convinced myself (with my own words lol) to keep this blog, and will attempt tp feed it when I have something to say, or in the case of THIS particular blogpost, to KEEP IT ALIVE - so I blog to myself, comfortable again sitting and typing away in the void of the corner-of-the-www... a corner I call my own.

Thank you for reading, and have a fab flashback ahead!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER