My Top Ten Fav Spandau Ballet Music Videos (from the 80s)

I remembered my very first Spandau Ballet track on the local radio to be "Communication". I remembered as clearly because it took me sometime before I could track down the actual name of the band "Spandau Ballet" (I had zero reference to spell it), with only the song title as "clue". I cannot remember of it was from magazines ("SMASH Hits" etc), or more likely it might have been on a compilation tape, seen in Coronation Plaza or likewise music shops selling legit and non-too-legit tapes.

After that, tracks from their 1983 third album "True" had become a staple of my 80s' playlist, along with their 1984 album "Parade". It was not until their 5th studio album "Through the Barricades" in 1986 did I managed to get the entire album... and my music memories remained within that period.

The tenth track listed here - "Be Free With Your Love" - sounded familiar, but frankly was no apart of my music memories as deep, but nevertheless here to fill the list, cheers.



ABOVE: "Be Free With Your Love" (1988)



ABOVE: "Highly Strung" ( released as the third single from the 1984 album 'Parade').



ABOVE: "Lifeline" (from their 1983 third album 'True').



ABOVE: "Communication" (from their 1983 third album 'True').



ABOVE: "Through the Barricades" (from their 1986 5th studio album "Through the Barricades").



ABOVE: "I'll Fly For You" (the second single from the 1984 album Parade)



ABOVE: "Round And Round" (from their 1984 third album 'Parade').



ABOVE: "Gold" (from their 1983 third album 'True).



ABOVE: "Only When You Leave" (released as the first single from their fourth album 'Parade').



ABOVE: "True" (title track from their 1983 third album 'True').

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER